Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello jeremy1234 

I would get the sure tap nano sim card for future proof.  I am going to be using the SureTap app as i do have a Rogers pe paid Mastercard on there. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Those with the 6+ giving up hope are getting way ahead of themselves. No 6+ statuses have changed yet, which means they just havent gotten to doing those yet, it doesnt mean they have a crazy small amount or anything like that. We have all today and all tomorrow for them to do those, theres still plenty of time! So just relax, go outside and play or something.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meowmix!

I am # 2807 for the 6 Plus 64GB space grey, so I pretty much know for a fact that I wont get it on the Friday. Do you recommend me to just line up at the rogers store as early as I can? ( no work Fri 🙂 ) Doing a HUP by the way and have already called to change my plan. Thanks!!!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Cool thanks Meow 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meow,
I don't think surety is gonna work. Apple has said in a statement that NFC is reserved for ApplePay only. I dont think anyone knows when they are gonna release ApplePay in Canada.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

what is Rogers charging for the iphone 6? I see on US sites $199/$299 but see Rogers is charging around $400 for the 64 GB Iphone 6. Can this be true? How can they do that??

I've Been Around

When I went in to ask questions at the beginning of the week the Rogers employee told me that even if I reserve online it's still a first come first serve basis at the store.  Does this mean I still have to line up before 8am at the location I reserved my phone?  Or can I show up anytime during Sept 19 to pick up the iphone 6 I have reserved online?  Are there less phones at the locations than the number of reservations made?

Thanks!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello vsnlweb 

Oh no.  Its okay tho.  Its always good to be Future proof 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello stella82

You still have to wait in the same line as everyone else does at the store but if ur phone is there. You don't have to worry as u got a phone.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Marinerbcfc:

Keep in mind that Rogers stores do not unlock phones in store and you will have to make a phone call into tech support to have that done.