Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Okay thanks!
If Rogers gets it on the 19th, I guess it's better as they offer that free bluetooth speaker that I'll give away as a gift. 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

It's almost 10AM in the greater Toronto Area, the 6+ needs to start moving into In Progress today or tomorrow for people to get their devices on Friday.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello XanderLo

No it means the device is at the warehouse and they are getting it ready to be shipped out to the store.

The HUP will be done via they store when you go get the device.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey meowmix I'm at number 122 from 127 for iphone 6 plus 64 gb gold. Do you think the status would move to in progress today?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey meowmix I'm at number 122 from 127 for iphone 6 plus 64 gb gold. Do you think y status would move to in progress today? And sorry if I posted twice.
Thanks
I Plan to Stick Around

Does anyone recall how long the rogers store will hold on to your reserved phone before giving it away to someone else?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

7 days from the day they originally call you
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My Rogers continues to be a disaster, has been since Friday. For me, the only way into getting a reservation update is through the shop area and clicking on Reserve again. At least we know all that money Rogers is raking in is not going towards infrastructure Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello rsxmachine 

The store will keep it for 7 days. You can make alternate plans if u can't pick it up within those days. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wpd

Honestly they need to invest in a better server / networking for the site. I know sites crash due to the iPhone pre orders but shouldn't have this impact.