Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phonzo
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Based on past experience they'll usually have something in the rogers store and bb/fs will have some stock as well.

Theres quite a few options on Amazon already as well they seem pretty good till all the case manufacturers start releasing. Mine actually just came this morning 🙂
salvo10
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok cool good to know 👍
MattAlex151
I Plan to Stick Around

@jay6 wrote:

@torontogamblers - i'm right ahead of you! 261 in line for 6+ 64gb space gray. I'm also still in open :(. I'm obviously a very impatient person 🙂

Dang! 361 here for the same thing! I ordered at 5:45am Friday, you must have been up even earlier! Fingers crossed we get our phones this Friday!

alexx03
I Plan to Stick Around

hey meowmix
when i sign into my rogers and look at my plan info it says i have a
share-able 3+3gb premium phone plan.
it says base plan price is $84 and final plan price is $94.92.
do you think this plan is fine for iphone 6+?
ali9999
I'm Here A Lot

Do you know if the bluetooth speakers will be given out on a first come first serve basis?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ali9999

You will get the Bluetooth speaker unless Rogers runs out. I am sure when they get some in Stock, they will ship more out. They come with ur reservation.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Alexx03

Yes that plan will work for the iPhone 6 Plus. It should be fine 🙂
XanderLo
I'm Here A Lot

Hey guys,

My Rogers iPhone 6 reservation now shows 'In Progress', whatever that means. Does that mean that the HUP was already done under my account, or the HUP is done in-store when I go pick it up at the Rogers store?

I'm asking because I have also reserved the device at the nearby Apple Store for pickup and I planned to go there if the Rogers order wasn't ready at launch. However, I wouldn't want to come in at the Apple Store only to find out that my HUP was already done by Rogers.

Thanks.

Phonzo
I Plan to Stick Around

HUP's are done when you pickup the device either at the Rogers Store or Apple Store.
Frustrated100
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, just woke up, grabbed my ipad, rogers reservation page...I haven't moved down! Should I start drinking now?