Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Will I get an email if it goes to 'in-progress' ? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jlaw944

No you will not. The only other email you will get it when it ships out or its been delayed. IN PROGRESS status won't send out a email to tell. You will see that automatically on the reservation page.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi 

I'm wondering if anyone knows the current # for iPhone 6+ 16GB Silver/Silver Grey?

I reserved a 64GB iPhone 6 sliver grey, and sitting at #41, wondering if i should cancel my 6 reservation and get a 16GB 6+ instead. 

The thing is that I'll be out of town end of the month...really want to get the phone before I leave... =/

Thanks in advance if anyone knows the number

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm #1 for the iPhone 6 Plus 16GB Space Grey and it is still open :/ Hopefully by wednesday it should be shipped Smiley Sad It wouldn't make any sense if I don't get it Friday -_______-

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello chiur

I wouldn't suggest cancelling and then doing it again for the 16GB because you will have a bigger number and wait longer then what u are waiting now.

I am sure they will start filling the iphone 6+ reservations today. Just wait it out. You will get it before u leave
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Davsilvr018

Seeing as you are #1 for that model, yours should go IN PROGRESS sometime today and u will get it Friday for sure Smiley Happy
I'm a Senior Advisor

Nobody here works for Rogers, so nobody can comment on how good anything feels.

@micks00 wrote:

We have a sweet game of Monopoly going on in Canada.http://newamerica.net/publications/policy/an_international_comparison_of_cell_phone_plans_and_prices  

Must feel good to work for a company that overcharges customers for huge profits.  I think the NHL deal was Boardwalk, just need NFL for Parkplace and the game is yours Rogers.  and yes i had the other provider email me the deal, they will do that, its nice of them.

I Plan to Stick Around

Don't think we should have high expectations for the 6 Plus models arriving for launch. All evidence so far suggests otherwise. Plan on not receiving and if you do, bonus. I'm 579 for 6Plus 64GB Space Grey. I will be pleasantly surprised to see it Friday.
I Plan to Stick Around

Well 579 is a pretty high number so I hope for you that they get plenty... I discovered this forum yesterday and became instantly obsessed lol read from beginning to end all the comments... Safe to say I'm buzzing my face to wait for my "open" status to go "IN PROGRESS"... I'm #37 6+ space grey 16gb... My girlfriend is with fido and her status went to "in progress" last night around 10:00 pm... She was #17 for the 6 gold 16gb... Keeping the fingers crossed for me Smiley Wink have never EVER been this excited for a phone!! Thanks @Meomix for this... You somewhat put my mind at ease
I Plan to Stick Around

so has no ones 6+ gone into the "in progress" setting?

is it true we will not be seeing the 6+ on launch day?