Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hey JeffLaw_

Probably not very good since Rogers is putting most of their inventory towards the reservation system and the 6 Plus  will be in limited supply to begin with. If you can get to an Apple Store, that would be your best bet, if not then I guess you could always try your luck at a Rogers store.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Hi!

What are the chances of me getting my ip6+ 64gb gold on launch day?

Position : 229 Status : Open .Pickup location is a Rogers Plus store.

Thanks 😄

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

You might as well go to an Apple Store and camp becasue they do hardware upgrades there as well so you might as well instead of wasting ur time at Rogers

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm #5 for iphone 6+ 64gb. status is still open. Pick up possible on the 19th still?

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I got a #788 number upon reserving last friday. How can I get an updated number as days go by ?

Should I call the Rogers Store to whom I ask the delivery be made to ?

Thanks,

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@iam wrote:
Hi Meowmix, I saw the various comments relating to those who are in Québec and the fact that they may not have to change plans to get the ip6. I have a retention plan with some credits that will expire next year; I was told via the online chat that I will have to change to either a $75 (6gb) or a $80 (8gb) plan if I wanted the ip6 - I was told that these plans are usually $125/$145 respectively. So, I am kind of confused ... Will people in Québec have to change plans or not?

I read about someone being offered similar plans but in addition getting a reduction in the subsidy that has to be repaid. Is this happening to many people, do you know?

Thx

Interesting, I'm a Quebec 6GB that came out after they moved to 2-year plans, so I thought I was good. Maybe not, we'll see friday. If I have to change plans, that 8GB for 80$ sounds good as I use hotspot at my cottage.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@vancitytp. Looks like the first round of orders have already been processed. I had two 6s reserved (#63 & #166) and they moved from Open to In Progress. That would make you prime candidate for the next round of shipments. I would also try the Apple store reservation or just stand in line at the Apple store. I did that for the iPhone 4S launch and got my new phone 3 days after launch from Pacific Centre (reserved online first). The Apple store will usually add new inventory right after the launch lot sells out. Better than waiting weeks with Rogers IMHO, but I wouldn't cancel my Rogers reservation just in case.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@Meowmix

How do you think the hardware upgrades are done at the apple store? Do they phone rogers reps? Because maybe if you upgrade through apple, they will simply process a hardware upgrade and renewal of contract instead of going through the process of phoning a rep and switching the plans over? Idk it would be cool if I wouldn't have to switch my plans to the in market ones....

I got 5 wireless lines, cable, phone and internet with rogers. I am ready to switch all of them out if there forcing me to pay in market pricing on these wireless plans. Right now paying about 180 for all 5 lines (3 GB shared).

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone aside from the one guy with a 6+ space grey 128gb have their status move to in progress? My regular 6 has been updated.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

mine says In progress too...i got iphone 6 64gb silver