Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I like the sound of that, thanks for the quick replies Meowmix!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ragu13

You are welcome. Every year i will be making the same thread like i have done for the past 4 years now. I love to help each & everyone of you & give you answers you guys need. Sometimes they may not be the correct ones but i always correct my self!.

Even the biggest launch for Android on here i made the threads & never seen a reaction like this. So it shows more people wants the iPhone Smiley Happy
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry but does IN PROGRESS mean that you'll be getting the phone for sure on Friday?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello MaxPowerthe3RD

You are welcome!Smiley Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cooljamie333

Incorrect. The store will keep it for 7 days NOT 21 days.

" How long will the store hold the device for me?

The store will hold your device for up to 7 days from the time the device ships. A store representative will call you when your device is ready for pick up. If you cannot make it to the store within this time frame, please call the store to make alternate arrangements. Alternate arrangements are at the store's discretion."
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello justin24

Yes it does. It means Rogers has your device in the warehouse & they are packaging it for UPS to pick up.
I Plan to Stick Around

Kiefer if you were to sell an iPhone 6 64gb or any of these new phones, you will make a lot more than $200. Maybe $400 or $500. Also to everyone else, I was 206 when i first pre ordered, it's slowly dropped to 185 in the past few days. And when I just checked now, it is In Progress!! Getting mooore excited. Unfortunately mine is going to an Uptown location which means it has to go through their head office first, should still be there for friday morning, has been every other time i've done this
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone gone in progress with the 6+?  Im only seeing people who ordered the 6

I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry for misinformation, went to the store and that's what the employees told me Smiley Frustrated Though 7 days should still be plenty of time for people reading this blog that are eagerly waiting for the phone
I've Been Around

What if i reserved the wrong colour and my status is "in progress" can i switch colours at the time of pick up. Depending on availability ?