Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello kbbfs 

Yes i still see OPEN.  Lol most likely will change tomorrow or maybe tonight hahah i doubt it. 

kiafazool
I've Been Here Awhile

I wish I was with Fido right now. Its the same service. It annoys me.
Frustrated100
I Plan to Stick Around

OK. I will go nuts without a phone. I am hoping with 182 as my reservation number, I will not have to wait. If it is 182 for Rogers in all of Canada, I think I may have a chance????
wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

Other than 1 person, has anyone else moved to in progress? Like I said in an earlier post , will likely see the Note 4 I reserved before the 6 Plus. It's not sounding or looking good for of us waiting on a 6 Plus.
Baba3333
I Plan to Stick Around

Yep In Progress for the one on my "new line" reservation.. 6 64GB Space grey

I was 160 something...

Forget it, I just saw you were looking at the 6 Plus guys... hehe

ragu13
I Plan to Stick Around

Hello fellow apple addicts

Started at position 602 (Space grey 64GB IP6) which sort of bothered me since I was able to log in at 515am on the 12th and reserve

No matter, down to 567 now and still says 'OPEN'

Not liking my chances at all right now, seeing a few space grey 64GB in progress in this forum in the past hour or so and I'm holding steady...DAMMIT!!! Lol
JCT1212
I Plan to Stick Around

I shouldve put in a new line reservation too! At 5:40, after trying for 40 minutes to reserve an upgrade, I gave up. How much earlier than your upgrade did you reserve the new line phone?

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Baba3333 

Very nice!!! 

It seems the iPhone 6 is going IN PROGRESS status today and most likely the iPhone 6 Plus tomorrow or tonight.  Remember the computer does it it self.  So it may he delayed. 

wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

Can't access my account right now, regardless of all the work a rounds to get there. Anyone waiting on a 6 plus go in progress?
Skyjumper
I Plan to Stick Around

Also in progress for 128gb little one space grey. Was 37. My other one that was 109 has only dropped 10 spots to 99.. So that is bizarre. Maybe 10 have their shipping numbers already and have been removed from the que?