Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

kbffs,

You must log out of your current myrogers account and then access the email that was sent to you for the new line reservation and click the rogers.com link in the grey box on the right side.  It should then ask you to login, I used my same account name and password, and it takes me to the reservation screen for the new line.  Not sure how this works, but it does!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Frustrated100 both models are delayed as usual so depends on whether you are early enough in the queue to get the existing stock. The plus is delayed by 4-6 weeks last i heard. Lesser delay on the regular.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm 182 right now, just sold my Samsung S5 so I could get the iphone 6.
Don't have a phone. 😫
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Frustrated100

The 6+ was always going to be delayed and that was the rumor way before the announcement anyways.  It just the Apple employees can't get One but can only get the  6

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi,

I recently reserved my iphone 6 under a consumer account but had my entire account switched over to my business account. Will this affect the reservation? The rep definitely did not clarify that with me.

Thanks,

J

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Frustrated100

Haha i am doing the same but selling it to my buddy on Thursday night.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks, tmoult! It worked for me as well, but mine's still open. I'm guessing that they haven't gotten to my specific iPhone configuration yet. (I know Meowmix is eagerly waiting for that as well, since he wants the same phone as I do!)
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm sorry if this was clarified before, but someone just recently asked if Quebec was affected by the price plan increase, to which the answer was no (Quebec and Manitoba are not affected).
Just for the record, does this mean I'll get to keep my current 6gig 70$ plan as a resident of Quebec? If so, is there some sort of documentation where this is stated officially? I spoke to a Rogers rep through online chat and they told me I'd have to change to a 85$ 6gig plan. Are they wrong? Thanks in advance
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Is there some sort of system that allows you to "price match" with Fido? Fido is allowing customers to upgrade that have the grandfathered 6GB/$30. They just required a minimum of $60 and it doesn't matter what plan you have. Rogers is not allowing any upgrade until you change your plan to their new $80 minimum plans.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kiafazoo

Unfortunately no.  Rogers price match is ONLY for device prices.  Also the Rogers systems won't be able to change it to that plan. It's already been done before on another from i visit and those people got declined.