Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I think I'm going to get a Spigen case as well, as much as I've enjoyed the Griffin Survivor for iPhone 5 all these years, Spigen almost looks to have a better quality.

Down to #35 for iPhone6 Plus 128GB Silver.

I Plan to Stick Around

what's the site again that you can check what # you're currently at?  last I checked on Friday, i was 433 lol

I don't have the site address on me. 

Highlighted
I've Been Around

No one seems to be helping me on the phone, so I figured that I would post it here.

Several days ago, I pre ordered the Iphone 6 + because my 5 is broken, and was thoroughly pleased with my decision. I called the next day to ask a few questions and become more informed about my future with rogers and was met with difficulty. Firstly, the tech refused to believe that I had a wireless account with them, even though I was speaking to him on the very phone associated with the account. After giving him my info several times, and waiting for what seemed forever, he claimed he was able to find my account. What I needed to know is if I would be forced into changing my plan in order to use the iphone 6. I was forced to do so about two years ago or however long ago it was when my phone was stolen and I upgraded to a 5. I was quite upset obviously, but that is besides the point. I absolutely refuse to “upgrade” my account for a cash grab as I have adequate data and text and talk for all of my needs, and it makes no sense to have to upgrade it again if I do not have to.

The tech that I spoke to at 4am ( I work nights) quickly told me that I have to upgrade, and tried to rudely rush me off the phone. But I am convinced that he did not actually access my account. He just gave up trying to find me and tried his best to deal with it. ( never refered to my name or answered any information about my account)

So long story short, can anyone tell me :

Where the details regarding on if a plan is acceptable or not for an iphone would be found.

If possible, where I can find how much I would have to pay for an upgrade.

Thank you, I appreciate your time.

I Plan to Stick Around

You go to rogers.com, then My Rogers, the Products and Services and the Device reservation.
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

My guess is that Rogers will start fulfilling orders on Wednesday and ship them out on Thursday so they arrive early Friday AM
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

I'm still at number 20. Hasn't changed at all
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello nasa25 

Most likely tomorrow or Wednesday they will start.  It could be Apple haven't shipped them to Rogers yet. Or Rogers counting them to divide them up. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Solaron 

Go for that one! It will look really nice on it Smiley Happy 

I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you so much!!! i found it.   403 now lol.  I"m guessing I'm a no for launch date.

speaking of which.  any idea of how many iphones 6/+ were preordered from rogers?

Sy

I Plan to Stick Around

I reserved the 16gb iPhone 6 Gold - #336.

I'll be going into the store on Friday at like 2pm. Will they sell my reservation or do I have to be there when they open to have my reservation? How long do they keep "my" phone before I pick it up?

Thank you