Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I've loving the quick replies and enthusiasm in this forum 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

dannyboi104

It wasnt a rare system issue as every business reservation person on this board was complaining and NO corporate customers cannot go to the apple store to upgrade, it can only be done at Rogers Plus/Corporate Stores
Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

@mdabek @charlo1108 only certain corportate and busniess accounts can only be upgraded at Rogers Store and over the phone. The ones who have to do it that way already know who they are. However most small business accounts generally can upgrade anywhere and aren't treated much different from regular consumer accounts.
Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

I can certainly confirm that last year, there's no one who reported any issues like this that I or my Store Manager can recollect.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@JLaudio85 sure...if @gregjacobs doesn't want then you can pickup this phone. You live near Hamilton?
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

i remember that i was one of them last year # 54 on corporate was waiting more then 6 weeks. This year i am at # 7 6+ 128 gold lets see maybe 4 weeks 😉

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

reserved 16GB iphone 6 last night in Silver, 1067 in line. Any chance i get this on Friday?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

All this business negativity is making me feel that my #4 for a 6 64gb gold will be a month in the works even though im in the SINGLE DIGITS!!! =(

Can we even bypass the line up at Apple if were are even allowed to do the upgrade?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

No i dont live in hamilton but I can be there to pick it up!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cheeko

It all depends on how many units Rogers gets from Apple. You might get it but most likely Monday -  Tuesday at most.