Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lannoc24
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

@sabesh
Why wouldn't it be unlocked?
charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around

doodads

Exactly, if I'm paying that much for a device, I want to be the one to be be the one to unwrap it and open it and be the one to get my fingerprints on it and not some stranger with grubby hands who can likely drop it.
JLaudio85
I Plan to Stick Around

Can I please take your spot? haha I'm at almost #1900.......
lannoc24
I Plan to Stick Around

Never mind. Just caught that.
Lmao
charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around

I havent heard of any business person getting it right away on using this reservation system. I was #1 last year and it was complete joke. They just don't care to rush with business customers, they figure businesses won't care to have it asap like consumers. Last year, everyone else who ordered via the business system like me were complaining on this board.
mdabek
I Plan to Stick Around

so what did you end up doing ?
charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around

mdabek

Unfortunately, us corporate suckers cannot do it at apple store or best buy or authorized dealers and have to be at their mercy

dannyboi104
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Hi mdabek, 5 weeks at spot one is very unlikely. This must have been some sort of very rare system issue. In my past 4 years of iPhone launches, I've never seen anything like that. "Can I go to the Apple store and upgrade my business account, and then cancel my upgrade via the Rogers website." Yes. In fact upgrading somewhere's else may also cancel your reservation before it gets shipped out. If it's already in progress you'll get your 40$ back once it arrives at the store. When they call you to tell you it's arrived, just say you don't want it, and it will be availible for general sale.
mdabek
I Plan to Stick Around

can't do it at the Rogers store ? or Telephone booth? I believe that's where I did my last one, this is my personal business. I am the owner, should that matter

charlo1108
I Plan to Stick Around

I gave up and got a Note 3 LOL.. and I loved the Note 3