Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

lannoc24: I sure hope that the iPhone is unlicked! 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm in Hamilton, if I get shipping notification and you don't mind coming to Hamilton then you can take my spot(for free) 🙂 

Cancelling reservation won't help anyone so it's better to give my spot to someone else.

Pickup store is: 

Rogers Plus
999 Upper Wentworth Street Unit #261
Hamilton, ON
L9A4X5

Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

@Meowmix: Depends on the size of the store. Some locations have begun instituting MOD's (Managers on Duty) where they have a bit more of flexibility is making calls and desicions in store. Store's that have converted from Rogers Plus Video Rental to simply Rogers Plus may not have this in place yet, however mall locations should have something like this in place. If the Reps are following policy, they shouldn't let the phone leave the store on term without activating it.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dannyboi104 

Thank you for that response. I guess then that should be showing up to most stores i hope.  Either way u are correct because if the phone has a defect, the store can exchange it with another one right away instead of u going home, opening it up and then going back to the store to tell u they don't have it.  I still ask the store to leave ot closed anyways. To each their own i guess 🙂 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@bahmed
What number are you in line and which phone?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Even if your phone is defective, the chance of there being another one thats not already allocated to someone in this case is slim to none so I would assume they would not be able to give you a new phone anyways? Where would they pul lthat magical rabbit out from?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@JCT1212 I'm #4 for iPhone 6 Plus 64GB Space Grey.

-Bilal
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I personally am ok either way but I understand why some people want to open it and do all of it themselves. When you're paying THIS much for a product you kind of want to savour it and open it and enjoy it on your own terms rather than having it opened and handled and then given to you like "here you go now bye".

😛

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I keep hearing about business lines that have reserved early and gotten their device several weeks/months later!,

Has anyone with a business account actually gotten their device on launch or a few days later?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

wow nice reading for the last 2 hours 🙂 

I joined to ask about the 6+ for business. I ordered pretty quickly the 16 6+ Gold and am 27 in queue. I did a hardware upgrade and was able to keep my $88 business plan.

From the last few pages, I am not seeing 5 weeks delivery for spot 1 ???? Is this correct ???

If so what are my options ?

Can I go to the Apple store and upgrade my business account, and then cancel my upgrade via the Rogers website ?