Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AccordTR
I'm a Regular

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I'd go with what dannyboi said since he is an actual employee.
wpd
I Plan to Stick Around

What's everyone's issue with opening the box and setting up in store ? Rather do that than open at home and find a defect. If you recall when the 5 came out, there was a manufacturing issue that caused nicks in the chamfered edges of the phone. Caught it in store and they had Apple supply a new one right away. Worked for me.

charlo1_1108
I Plan to Stick Around

darkdad

Last year, business reservations was on the same business reservation site as this year.. I was #1 for 5s 64GB Gold and I believe Rainforest was #2 and mine was processed after over 5 weeks of rotting in prefulfillment, every rep told me that Rogers was giving stock to consumer before business
AccordTR
I'm a Regular

Exactly. I ALWAYS open and test instore. Going home to find out it is defective is going to mean going back and standing in long lines.
lannoc24
I Plan to Stick Around

I have ordered an unlicked phone from Apple to be delivered to my business. Can I just pop in my SIM card from my iPhone 5 and be good to go? Or do I need to go to a store and have it activated?
Thanks
AccordTR
I'm a Regular

Nope, pop it in and your good to go.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Iannoc24

You can pop in your sim card and u are good to go! 🙂
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dannyboi104

If the store manager isn't there, then there is a supervisor or someone with higher authority then the front line reps. If i am not mistaken this is how it works with all the stores.
andrewmalheiro
I Plan to Stick Around

Posted in here previously, but I don't think I got a response. 

I had pre-ordered the Iphone 6+ at 5:30am friday morning by clicking on the add a new line method, or something like that. I tried pre-ordering by clicking device upgrade, but the page kept giving me an error, so I had tried to other option. It asked for my credit card details for the $40 deposit & to select a store in my region for pick up, and once I submitted, I got to a congrats page confirming my position as #7. 

I went to bed and woke up a few hours later to see nothing was reserved under my rogers account. I panicked and reserved another (via the device upgrade, as it worked this time) and now that one shows up. I even got an email confirmation, which I never did with the first pre-order.

My concern is, I am now further back in the line, but wondering if my first pre-order exists somewhere??? I don't understand why it would bring me to the congratulaitons page and showing me my position # at the selected store. I'm not sure if my CC has been charged as I haven't received my statement. Is pre-ordering by adding a line not supposed to show up on my account online??

triplettsang
I Plan to Stick Around

Is there a separate activation process with the IMEI number and all? I am aware of how to set up the phone itself, but not entirely sure if there are any other processes that have to take place as this is the first time i'm ordering through the corporate side and having it delivered to my house instead of picking it up at a store. I don't really have an issue with the employees having to open, just wasnt sure if there is an extra step since i'm getting it first.