Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

mikey_27, your spot in line is canada wide.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have a iPhone6 resevered at #166 in line on a business account..

The lady I spoke to over the phone asked me what address I wanted the phone shipped too so I gave her my home address in downtown Toronto.. I was never asked if I wanted to pick it up in store, everyone here seems to be picking it up in stores launch day? Will having it mailed to my home adress mean I will get this thing much later?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

If my phone doesn't ship by Thursday, I'm gonna line up.

Inferno, wanna go for round 2?
MI
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Jct that's the same location I used to pick up my 5S last year. My gold phone was the first one they'd seen lol
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Mikey_77

No just the phone - in working condition. If its an iphone have the find my phone feature turned off.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

writergal, Yup, having the same issue.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Is My Rogers down/not working for anyone else? Are they updating the site/putting update for our reservations?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

My Rogers working for me both consumer and business side.. I'm #48 for 6+ 64gb silver and 98 for 6+ Gold on the consumer side and still open and no movement.. #23 for 6+ gold 64gb and #30 for 6+ 64gb silver on business side and still pre fulfillment but of course they will be no movement there for weeks
Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

"I've been told that that the Imei can be scanned from the back of the box and the SIM card activated without actually doing the device setup in the store. You are saying that this is not correct?" Hi Skyjumper! Oh definitely, we can scan the IMEI or just type it in when processing the hardward upgrade. However it's generally policy that we activate the device in store, which would require opening the box. If your looking for an exception to this you'll need to contact the Store Manager before doing so. That way you'll have a smoother experience.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello darkdad

Yeah everyone is having that issue. It's been like this since mid morning