Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
darkdad
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Morning Meowmix,

I beleive I have two iPhones coming, one under "new number" # 80, which I can't see the status for or can I? and one under "upgrade" #175. From previous experience, 4s, 5, 5s, being around that number I should get mine on Friday, if history repeats its self, will Rogers only send one or will they be sending two? Can I use the "new number" to upgrade with and just cancel the "upgrade" one or can I give it to one of my family members who is sitting a lot higher on the list?

Let me know, thanks! 

gregwootton
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm now at 175 🙂 even better. Has anyone noticed their status changing or still just "Open"?

dpalazzolo
I Plan to Stick Around

If I'm buying the phone outright will I just pay for the phone and leave? I'm off contract and would like to keep the plan I have and continue month to month.  I already have a nano sim card that I can pop in myself.  Thanks

somalp
I Plan to Stick Around

I am at #198 for 16gb Grey Iphone 6plus.. for a business account

Hopefully I can receive it by October 4th 🙂

adis63
I've Been Around

Hey guys,

so would it be better to call a day before friday and change my plan to the new plan to be ready and avoid longer waiting time in store on friday? As long as i wont loose my # in reservation 😜

Thanks

gregwootton
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm going to change my plan today, which works well as my billing cycle ends tomorrow.

dannyboi104
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

" I'm off contract and would like to keep the plan I have and continue month to month... [can I] just pay for the phone and leave[?]"

Hi 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello adis63

Yes i would highly suggest doing that ::)  is easy better. 

dannyboi104
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

"so would it be better to call a day before friday and change my plan to the new plan to be ready and avoid longer waiting time in store on friday? As long as i wont loose my # in reservation ;P"

Hi 

I definitely recommend it. It will also help to prevent any complication. Don't worry, you won't loose your place for your reservation you have by switching your plan. 😉

bahmed
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm #4 on list for 64GB Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus.... I may not need it... Is it possible to give my spot to a friend instead of cancelling it?