Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hey guys,

so would it be better to call a day before friday and change my plan to the new plan to be ready and avoid longer waiting time in store on friday? As long as i wont loose my # in reservation 😜

Thanks

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm going to change my plan today, which works well as my billing cycle ends tomorrow.

Rogers Employee dannyboi104
Rogers Employee

" I'm off contract and would like to keep the plan I have and continue month to month... [can I] just pay for the phone and leave[?]"

Hi 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello adis63

Yes i would highly suggest doing that ::)  is easy better. 

Rogers Employee

"so would it be better to call a day before friday and change my plan to the new plan to be ready and avoid longer waiting time in store on friday? As long as i wont loose my # in reservation ;P"

Hi 

I definitely recommend it. It will also help to prevent any complication. Don't worry, you won't loose your place for your reservation you have by switching your plan. 😉

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm #4 on list for 64GB Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus.... I may not need it... Is it possible to give my spot to a friend instead of cancelling it? 

Rogers Employee

"I'm going to change my plan today, which works well as my billing cycle ends tomorrow."

Hey 

I Plan to Stick Around

Dannyboi104: can you not just pick up the phone in the store and have the imei attached to your account and deal with the phone activation on your own time at home? I would really like to avoid spending time in the store as I will have two small kids with me and as I said before, I'd rather unbox the thing by myself as opposed to the Rogers employee doing it for me.
I've Been Here Awhile

where do you see whats your number in line ?

Rogers Employee

"I'm #4 on list for 64GB Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus.... I may not need it... Is it possible to give my spot to a friend instead of cancelling it? "

Hi bahmed

Yes, but you'll need to be with them with Photo ID when you come grab the device. If you can't be there with them, you'll want to discuss making an exception for you with the Store Manager. It's best to do this when once your device comes in.