Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello rsxmachine

From my understanding is that ye you can. You can use those points towards your upgrade at any Rogers location that can access business accounts
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kbbfs

You are welcome! :). Haha yeah it sucks waking up to see it not changed but it will soon!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I was in the 800s in the corp. reservation line for iphone 5. I waited 6 weeks for my phone to ship...

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Oooh!! My Rogers is giving me the ol' "we are currently experiencing problems accessing your account" error message! I wonder if this is because they're updating the status of our reservations? Hehe! Ok, I really have to relax. LOL!!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Chrisl

Yeah i remember everyone from 2 years ago and last year complaining as they waited almost 2 month for their .
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kbbfs

Who know it might be;). Hahah most likely fixing the site or upgrading something. We shall see soon!!!
Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Is there anyway to use rogers rewards credit for phone upgrade if its corporate and upgrade is being done in the rogers plus store?

Hi 

Yes, as long as the account is not delinquent and we have access to your corporate account in store, you can use your rewards points towards your upgrade. 🙂

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I currently have the Corp 350 plan, I've decided to switch over to the $60 Public Sector plan. I currently have a reservation for the iPhone 6. Can I switch my plan by calling Rogers prior to picking up my phone? Or do I have to do it in store when I pick it up?

Thanks!

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello marfloors 

Yes you can.  You can contact Rogers business solutions and have them change your plan for you prior to getting the device. You can also change it store if you like. 

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Hi Marfloors

The more you can do to prep your account before the launch day, the better and faster the upgrade process will be. You can change your rate plan anytime by calling Rogers or by visiting a store. Plus, as Rogers system's may be finiky that day (as it had been in the past for iPhone launches) call support may be a long wait over the phone, which means a longer time waiting in the store.