Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello 123344452345

Unfortunately you most Likely won't get it at launch as numbers like that previous years waited a few weeks. Mind you your number will drop dramatically when others have changed status. So your number won't be the same.

You can try Apple but they have a 3-5 week wait on most devices.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

A few questions:

1. If status chages to "shipped", am I guaranteed that I will receive my phones on Friday? 

2. Are Rogers Plus stores obligated to call customers when their phone(s) arrive? I highly doubt they would be able to given the fact they will be extremely busy. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey meowmix..

If i pre-order now, how do my chances look to attain the iphone 6plus by October 4th?

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

sorry...did you just use the word reckon!?

Well shoot dang! I can't wait for that dog gone picture phone neither!

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

"A few questions:

1. If status chages to "shipped", am I guaranteed that I will receive my phones on Friday? 

2. Are Rogers Plus stores obligated to call customers when their phone(s) arrive?"

Hi pmunar

Let me start with #2: 

From my experience calls will go out pretty much immediately after the packages are received. The only exception is if the store is extremely busy when the packages comes in, we'll serve those customers first. Once someone is available to make the calls, that would probably be one of the first things they'll do. The store with definitely call you once your phone comes in as quickly as they can. 🙂

Also, Rogers will email you a tracking number once your phone is shipped out for you to track the shipment status. You can also set up automatic shipment delivery confirmation notices through the shipment portal. It's a great way to keep yourself up to date with where your phone it.

#1: When you get your tracking number they may be a place where it tells you your estimated delivery date. That's going to be your best way of knowing. If your status changes to "In status" within the next few days, you should be in business.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Sorry to keep asking questions about my double reservations, but here's another one! LOL

Just to refresh your memory, I have a phone reserved as an UPGRADE currently sitting at #258, and another one reserved as a NEW CUSTOMER which was at #61 at the time I ordered (can't check the status of the new customer order, unfortunately).

There's a chance that I may get a call for both of these reservations on Friday. What should I do then? Do I tell them that I need to cancel one of them when I get to the store?

Another scenario is, I might get the call for the one I reserved as a new customer, since I'm #61 in line for that, and not the one I reserved as an upgrade. Can I still go pick that one up (the one reserved as a new customer) but tell them at the counter that I actually need to upgrade?

Thanks for all your help!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello somalp

Most likely but it's not a guaranty you will be getting it.  Depends on the number you are and how many devices Apple sends  

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kbbfs 

If you get called for both on Friday, then yes tell them to cancel one and take the other one.  That would be thr best thing to do. 

Yes u can still upgrade to the one they called u for the lower number 🙂 

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Hi 

If you haven't pre-ordered now, I would definitely recommend you do so. That way you can see what position you are in line. If you can get us that number it would help us to confirm when you might be able to receive it. You can reserve your device by going to www.rogers.com/reserve

If you reserve your device now even though it might seem kinda late to do so, at least your guaranteeing yourself a phone with your name on it. If you happen to find it somewhere else before then, you can simply cancel your reservation or let it come to the store and tell them you no longer want it. Either way, you'll get your 40$ reservation fee returned to you.

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

"sorry...did you just use the word reckon!?

Well shoot dang! I can't wait for that dog gone picture phone neither!"

Yee-haa! Why sir yes I did! You enjoy your new fangled smart-thing doohickey 6!