Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

For those waiting on a iPhone 6 plus 16GB space grey, you should've just moved up a spot!! I just cancelled my #13 res position - I decided to move to Telus after 14 years with Rogers, considering the implementation of the horrible share everything plans.... Not a fan.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wpd

It should either go IN PROGRESS today or tomorrow mid afternoon ( 1-6pm)  for sure! :). Last year it was the same way as well.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello tut_tris

Sorry to hear that! Good luck with them 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Just read that pre-orders for Iphone 6 / 6Plus in the first 24 hrs hit 4MM units, double that of the Iphone 5.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi dannyboi104

I am hybrid customer in which my business account is only listed under consumer rogers and i do not have a business login. I saw that information on rogers. Wonder what happens in this case. I would just assume this speaker comes with all phone orders. I have to pick up my corporate phone at a store since I can only pre order through consumer site. I did it last year same way - no problem, but there was no extra accessory.

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wpd

Yup Apple just issued that!. It seems this iPhone beat the previous ones. Pretty good if u ask me. 80 million iPhones already made for this launch. Should be a good one!
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello rsxmachine

The speaker will come with all the reservations unless Rogers runs out of them. No matter what status your account is, you will get one :).

Once you pick up ur device in store they will give u the speaker!
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I initially reserved the 4.7 inch iphone and was #268 but changed to iphone 6 plus and now i'm #2880. Any idea when ill get my phone? 

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Hi 

Yep, that sounds about right. Not all businesses have themselves classed as a business account as yours does. In this cases, with your reservation in store your qualitfied to get the gift with purchase while supplies last. 

Highlighted
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

Hi 

From my experience there's a fair chance that it won't be there on launch day. However I rekon that you'd still recevie it will the frist 2 week of the launch. As long as the phone doesn't become backordered you shouldn't see too much delay. You may also want to give the Apple Store a call too on the day of launch, as my uncle was able to waltz in to the Apple Store at 2pm, grab a 64GB iPhone 5S on launch day last year without a problem. Apple Stores will be carrying more devices on launch day in store then any other retail outlet in the city. If your unable to visit the Apple store before they sell out, remember that you've still got a device coming with your name on it. 😉