Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello delowder

The Rogers store will call you either once the package has come in and the scan it OR when the store is not as busy and they get someone to do so. You can always give them a call within an hour or so if they haven't call u. I always do that lol.
I Plan to Stick Around

I have two iPhones on pre-order through Rogers. A 6 64GB Gold #63 (up from #68) for my wife and a 6 64GB Space Gray #167 (up from #178) for myself. I see that position numbers are Canada wide and not tied to the store I selected for pick-up. Is there any reasonable chance that I might receive these phones on the Friday launch date based on my position number in the waitlist? Or am I realistically looking to wait a few weeks? Thank you.

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Nmnhuq you're within the first 200 for both phones so it's reasonable to say that you'll get these phones on Friday. Worst case it might be Monday or Tuesday of the following week but I'd be more inclined to say Friday.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@nmnhuq: I think you both will have a good chance of getting the phone on Friday.  My original number was in the 200s when I ordered my 5 in 2012 and got it launch day.  My iPhone 6Plus order number is in the 400s this time (now down to the 390s), so I'm not so sure for this one...

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Another factor is the general availability of the phones (ie how many phones apple ships rogers). The plus models had smaller yields than the regular 6 models, so most likely Rogers will get less of these, even though the demand for the plus models seems to be greater than that of the regular 6.
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone know what the new flextab amount would be if you upgraded to an iPhone 6 plus 16GB?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello tut_tris 

It should be $485 as the new Flextab. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello nasa25

Yeah i heard most of Apple's stock was for the iPhone 6. It doesn't make sense but i guess they didn't have enough time or they had internal issues. Either way i am sure we will all get them if not on Friday then sure for Monday or Tuesday.
I Plan to Stick Around

For those that have yet to reserve apple still has some stock available (iphone 6s 16/128s mostly no i6+)  for in-store pickup on Friday (they can process your HUP there as well but note all the rules stated in this thread apply; i.e. share everything plan). 

https://iphonestock.ca/?6=true

You can track availablity at the site(or apples site)  and reserve here:

https://reserve-ca.apple.com/CA/en_CA/reserve/iPhone/availability

I don't think a lot of people knew you could order for instore pickup; i ordered mine last Friday at noon for pickup this Friday at the apple store..no waiting in line 🙂

Rogers Employee dannyboi104
Rogers Employee

"Will rogers plus stores be open early or just regular hours?"

Hi BanAnAMonkey,

Every year Apple open their stores at 8AM on the iPhone release date, and this year so will every Rogers Plus Corporate store in my area will as well. If you don't live in Manitoba or have sent you've sent your phone to a non-corporate location, then defeinitely give then a call to make sure what time they open.