Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rogers Employee dannyboi104
Rogers Employee

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hey DjRags

From looking at the Rogers Reservation System FAQ for Consumers it says "Customer must complete the reservation online through Rogers Reservation System and pick up the reserved device and the wireless Bluetooth speaker in store."

However if you are a Rogers Business Customer under Offer Details it says, "The
reservation must be completed online through the Rogers Reservation System for Business. The Wireless Bluetooth speaker will be shipped together with the reserved device."

So if your a business customer, it'll come with the device. If your a regular consumer, you must pick up the iPhone 6 in store.

Rogers Employee

Hi 

From my experience there's a fair chance that it won't be there on launch day but that you'd still recevie it will the week of the launch. You may also want to give the Apple Store a call too on the day of. My uncle was simply able to waltz in to the Apple Store at 2pm, grabbing a 64GB iPhone 5S on launch day and upgrading his phone there without a problem. Apple Stores will be carrying more devices on launch day in store then any other retail outlet in the city. If your unable to visit the Apple store before they sell out, remember that you've still got a device coming with your name on it. ;-) Hopefully yours does show up on launch day though. I know I'm pondering about the chances of my own iPhone 6 Plus coming in or not. Smiley Tongue

I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you very much

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm curious to know WILL rogers call people to the store on Fri if there device is there due to the long lineups caused by the walkins? I'm curious if they wait till the end of the day to start calling people or how that works. 

Rogers Employee

Your welcome DjRags!

Hi delowder!

From my experience calls will go out pretty much immediately after the packages are received. The only exception is if the store is extremely busy when the packages comes in, we'll serve those customers first. Once someone is available to make the calls, that would probably be one of the first things they'll do. The store with definitely call you once your phone comes in as quickly as they can. :-)

I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you. I'm on the ropes to line up or not but I know my eagerness will get the best of me and ill be in line wondering why I didnt just sleep in and wait for my call lol
Highlighted
Rogers Employee

I almost forgot to mention that Rogers will email you a tracking number once your phone is shipped out for you to track the shipment status. You can also set up automatic shipment delivery confirmation notices through the shipment portal. It's a great way to keep yourself up to date with where your phone it. :-)

I Plan to Stick Around

Will rogers plus stores be open early or just regular hours?
I Plan to Stick Around

From my exp past years they open earlier then regular.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello BanAnAMoNKEY

Most likely they should be early but depending on the store.. I know some stores open early to beat the rush and the crash.