Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello dennis1967

All you will need to pay is the $379 + $15 Connection fee ( which we all pay this) & your monthly plan. You will not pay for a flextab as your contract has expired already. All that will be added on your next months invoice & you pay nothing at the store. 🙂

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Annoying that Rogers won't let me use my 10,000 reward points towards my upgrade because my cell is a corporate personal plan. I have 4 cell plans and internet and cable with Rogers and no use for free movie rentals or long distance mins, what rogers tried to convince me to use the points for
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello charlo1108

Hmm they should be able to let you use the points towards your upgrade.Maybe the business lines have a different rule for that? Could be.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

hello again,

I found that I mistyped my email address. lol. does it matter? How will they notice me to pick up the phone. By email or a phone call?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sabertooth

Rogers will email that email address that you gave to tell you the device has been shipped & give you the tracking number. Seeing as u gave the wrong email, you won't receive that email.

When the store gets the device, they will call the number you added or have on the account.
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Thanks for the quick reply to posts! I am on the business reservation side and showing #93 for 6plus 124GB.  Do you think it will be available on Friday?  Thank you! 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello anba

Seeing as last year the business / corporate side was a disaster. I would say maybe Rogers notice the problems & fixed them. I am hoping you do get it on Friday if not a few days after launch. Waiting a few days after launch isn't that bad.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

So I am #99 in line for an iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey. Is it likely that I will get it on Launch Day then?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello robby322

It all depends on how many units of that model Rogers gets from Apple but i am sure you should be able to get it Friday! Rogers has committed to put most of their stock towards the reservations so i see no reason why u should not be able to get it Friday! 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I literally just sold my 5 in order to get some cash for the 6. I didn't realize how much i relied on my cell till it left my hands. I'm having withdrawls, shaking, headachs.... i need this phone asap... currently 350 in line for 6, 64gb. Im going to line up anyways fri tho.