Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

The Rogers Plus store I go to made me bring my wife's drivers license as she is the account holder but they gave me the phone.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello bigmikebaby213

That is correct but most stores do not do that as if head offices sees that, the store can be fined & the rep can or will be fired for doing that as you are not the account holder, ur wife is. So stores are not allowed to do that.I guess the store u go too either knows u guys well so they allow it but can get in trouble if head office or the district manager finds out.
I Plan to Stick Around

how do you have such a small flextab and so many rewards?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello rsxmachine

I have 2 wireless accounts. So my other one is the one i bought the S5 with & this one i am using i haven't upgraded to is for almost 2 years. The rewards points i got them via other having all 2 accounts together & promotions.

Althought i am still debating if i should not use the points so i can save more & more until next year. I might do that.

I Plan to Stick Around

I've obviously missed some other point opportunities then.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wpd

You sure have. No worries as promotions like this happen all the time. You just need to look for them or they pop up.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meowmix, just wanted to say before my question that you are amazing and appreciate all the help and advice . I reserved a iPhone 6+ 64gb silver Friday at 9 am . Got #403, but checked today and I'm down to 387 now . Does it look like I will be getting mine on Friday , and also I plan on waiting out side of my local Rogers store here in clarkson , will they have any stock ? Thanks for the help 🙂
I Plan to Stick Around

So I will want to sell my 5 when my 6 plus comes in. What do I have to do to phone? Pull SIM card, then plug into iTunes and click restore to factory settings?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello debrareid58

Thank you so much!:)

I am sure stores will have stock BUT little stock they will only get & some store may not even get any like last year. Seeing as Rogers did say most of their stock that comes from Apple will go to the reservation system, i wouldn't say that you would not see it Friday. You most likely will 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello richelsd

Before you do anything , back up the device on iTunes. This way you can restore it on the iPhone 6 . Then You need to factory reset that phone to the point that there is no data or personal info in it. This can be done via iTunes or the phone settins. Which ever one u perfer. Once that is done Take the sim card out of the device
& you are set to sell it.