Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello jrfox87

I would highly suggest you do that OR contact Rogers and explain your situation and see if they can raise or remove the credit limit off of the account. Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix,

I probably will just put the money on my account the day before, I have the money to pay for it anyway so it's no big deal.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jrfox87

Yes that would be the best thing to do Smiley Happy. You are welcome!
I Plan to Stick Around

Winter:

Yes corporate

I'm Here A Lot

Rogers tells me that I am kind of a hybrid customer. While I can view my info on the residential side, I have a corporate code attached to my account.
So I am really a corporate client and have been told I won't have to switch my current plan to a flex plan.

I reserved my iPhone 6+ through the regular reservation system to pick up in a Rogers Plus store.
When I go to pick up my phone am I going to have a problem with them telling me I have to switch plans? This is what I did for the iPhone 5 on launch day and it worked but a Rogers is telling me it won't be that easy this time around.
Wondering if should just order through the business dept. but don't want to wait weeks for the phone to be mailed to me.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ders

It may not be that easy due to the new rules but i would call the store you reserved it to go to and see what the store manager says. That way u know for sure. I don't think you should have a problem doing this tho. If it's worked in the past then it should work again. 

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Thanks very much Meowmix-

You are doing a great job keeping everyone informed once again!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello ders

You are welcome! I am trying my best to give everyone the answers they are looking for and helping them out Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm exactly on the same situation as you, checked at the local store, guy there showed me what was currently available for me if I changed phone now (no iphone 6 yet in computer)  and I had choice for an iPhone 5S for 3 years (79.00$, corp plan), 2 years (99.99$) of full phone price. I'll also be able keep my current plan at 48$ + taxes.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Nixle32

I rather go on a 2 year plan as its better & easier ( Business plan wise). That way you get to keep your plan the way it is.