Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Then you must be a) on business / corporate b) a remarkable individual consumer based exempt from the rules that apply to all others.

I think you may be in for an annoying surprise when you go to pick up the phone in store. I would record the convo and get a confirmation # etc... even then, I doubt it will work. They've kaiboshed everyone else.
I Plan to Stick Around

Another question, when I upgrade my phone to the 6+, I have to pay off my flextab. Do I have to pay taxes on the flextab balance?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello rsxmachine

Aren't you a business customer? Then yes you can keep ur plan as is
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wynterlu

Business customers dont have to worry about the plan as u said. Normal customers do tho. So i suggest anyone who hasn't done so, contact Rogers speak to them and change ur plan to something the offer. I know Facebook.com/Rogers is offering some good deals 🙂 °
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello gregwootton

The taxes will be added to the subtotal of the whole bill when u get it. So yes u pay the taxes once u are charged for it.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi guys,

I'm #1 for gold 128gb iPhone 6. Will I get it on launch day?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Nasa2501

Yes you will.. Seeing as you are #1 then you will definitely get it Friday.
I've Been Here Awhile

I signed up at Launch as a new customer and got position #156 for iPhone 6+ 128GB. But got no confirmation email. And when I go to My Rogers page and sign in can't find any records of my reservation?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Iamska

Yeah it won't show it, it seems. Have you tried going via the main page to see if that will show it?
I Plan to Stick Around

So since my iPhone model costs $485 and I have the remainder of my FlexTab to pay off plus taxes, and all that goes on my Rogers bill, I have a question. How will that be handled as I have a credit limit on my Rogers account? Should I just put the money on my account for the phone and FlexTab the day before so I don't run into any issues?