Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Redchuuu

That is good as well 🙂
RedChuuu
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Fantastic! I'll leave them both be in that case. Thanks again Meow 🙂

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Redchuuu

Leave them both so that way it's better for u :). You are welcome!!
dhanking25
I Plan to Stick Around

HELLO Meowmix

Thanks again for answering everyones question

My only one is. I reserved an iphone at a rogers plus store. Will I have any issues purchasing the phone out right? I don't want any changes to my plan. I know rogers have a month to month pricing on the phone for $859. Please let me know thank you. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dhanking25

You shouldn't have any problems at all. Just let the rep know that you want to purchase it outright and thy should do it. They will try and get u to upgrade but tell them no and want it outright buy. They should do it.
dhanking25
I Plan to Stick Around

Thank you!
dannyboi104
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

"Sadly I am not the account holder but I do have level 1 status. Would that be good enough? "

Hey Redchuuu

At the Rogers store I work at it would be an issue. As per the Rogers Reservation System FAQ, "Only the account holder can pick up the device. The account holder will be required to provide photo identification before they can pick up the device." You'll want to consult with the store manager of the location the device is being sent to if there's to be an exception to this. That way you can save some time from commuting and waiting only to be leaving without a phone.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dannyboi104

Rogers has confirmed via Facebook, Twitter and stores that any person with a Level 1 account status can do upgrades on the accounts even if they're is a reservation.. While yes the account holder must pick up the device, if the user wants, they can contact the store and see what a manager says a day before. Also do remember that even if u are a level 1 on the account, you are still able to pick up the reservation. Seen it many times last year and the year before. Did it my self on a few accounts as well.

dannyboi104
Rogers Employee
Rogers Employee

If that's the case it's a shame Rogers.com doesn't communicate that more clearly. Our store polices I've voiced have certainly been true for past iPhone launches, so I'll certainly bring this up to our manager and make sure we'll following the correct guildlines for our customers.  

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dannyboi104

That is how it used to be i remember but i guess with many complaining about Level 1 not being able too, they changed it or let the stores do whatever they wanted in that case. I know a few stores in Toronto including the downtown one that does that