Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dpalazzolo
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Thanks Meo. I imagine that is what it is. I'm having it delivered to a rogers plus store. Do you think I'm in good shape to get it on the 19th? This is my first time using the reservation system.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JCT1212

You have a chance of getting at launch. I am waiting at the store no matter what but the store may not get any. Depends on Apple and Rogers.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dpalazzolo

Yeah you should be good for that 🙂
JCT1212
I Plan to Stick Around

I saw you said above they will begin fulfilling orders this Monday. Will I know if mine has been fulfilled before Friday? Also, what time are you going to begin waiting at the store? I wouldnt want to come too early or too late! Have you reserved a phone? Are you near first position?
canamera
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Hello everyone. This is quite the routine every year now reserving a phone, and checking in with meowmix. I've done it with the 5, the 5s, and now the 6....this time I ordered the gold 64gig 6. I'm #308 in line. This time I got it delivered to a Rogers Plus Store near me, instead of an authorized dealer, so hopefully I get it close to launch date.
dpalazzolo
I Plan to Stick Around

I have one more question for you, Meo. I'm off contract and on a plan that I would like to keep. Can I just pay for the phone outright in store?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello JCT1212

It all depends on how many units Rogers gets. Yes i reserved the 128GB iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray #11. I will be waiting from Thursday night.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello canamera

I hope you get it on Friday!!! 🙂
canamera
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Your mouth to Gods ears Meowmix!!!😄😄
JCT1212
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meomix. I didnt think you would have to wait out that early! I had a very hard time choosing between the 6 and 6 Plus. It seems that a lot of others chose the 6 Plus so I hope I made the right choice with the 6! I guess i can always exchange it...