Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Chrisl

Oh have a have & safe trip!!! I am going there sometime next year with my family lol.

Haha yeah i wish but remember i am doing this for you guys! If i make mistakes i learn from them & post the correct things. I love helping you guys out & giving u guys answers u need! It puts a smile on my faceSmiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

HEY MEOW! you mentioned earlier you an see online if you have a loyalty / retention plan.... Where does this show? Thanks!
I Plan to Stick Around

So it will probably be the same thing again. It's curious that my 600$/ month bill doesn't get me my iphone at least as fast as the average college student...
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Tut_Tris

It should show you when you check your plan on My Rogers when you log in OR on your invoice when you check it. Those are the only ways you can see it.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wlossw

I doubt it will be the same thing this year as Rogers seems to be putting the reservations first unlike before from what i see. We shall see next week tho.
I Plan to Stick Around

dazzer, 

You can click on the link in the email they sent you to confirm your reservation. This will take you to your reservation page. 

I did the same thing, and this is the only way you can see your reservation. 

I Plan to Stick Around

As always you are doing an awesome job. I remember that you were the one with all the answers the last time I was here. Amazing job with the fast and considerate responses.
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wlossw

I will keep doing this until one day i can no longer do it Smiley Tongue. Until then i will always do itSmiley Tongue Thank you! always love helping you guys out! Smiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

How the tables have turned! I can give some advice about Barbados.  We love the Fairmont Royal Pavillion (stayed there twice) we are renting a villa this time...Sugar Hill Illusion is what it's called...from what I can tell, it will be insane

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Chrisl

Oh okay i will keep that in mind! Thank you for that info! Smiley Happy