Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I'm 730 now on the iphone plus 64 gig...what are the odds I'll get it on the 19th?

I Plan to Stick Around

I just cancelled my #31 spot for a 128gb space gray iPhone 6.
For those of you who moved up, you're welcome.
I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Meowmix,

So I called rogers and apparently there has been some unknown activity happening since the pre-order started yesterday. The inactive lines with reservations are just a glitch,THANK GOD! She also told me if for some reason the reservation were to get cancelled or not go through, that I would not lose my spot in line as long as I keep the confirmation e-mail and use the reference number she gave me over the phone!

I AM DYING TO GET MY HANDS ON THE IPHONE 6 PLUS!! lol, I ordered the case from amazon before it was even announced haha

I Plan to Stick Around

What was the experience for business reservations with the 5s? I recall when I got my iphone 5 it took over a month. This time I'm in the 40s but they told me it could take a month again...
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello lannoc24

Ahh why tho? Smiley Sad
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Chrisl

You are most likely going to get it Friday from what i seeSmiley Happy
I Plan to Stick Around

@Chrisl

75% to be honest. That percentage will get more clear by Tuesday when the devices start shipping.
MI
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello wlossw

It took them over a month almost to start shipping them out & business customers called in & complained & then somehow theirs started shipping. Some of them tho shipped earlier then that the lucky ones per say,
I Plan to Stick Around

Nice! I'm off to Barbados the following day so it'd be nice to take with me...life is really tough...lol

Meow...you need to be paid for this!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello matfigs

That is good to hear! At least you will get it Smiley HappyExactly as long as u have that email, u are setSmiley Happy