Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello lndngyn

Oh no for sure you will be getting it on Friday! Low number like that & Rogers putting most of their inventory for the reservations will get u it on Friday!!  🙂 The reservation is for you & only u. The stores have their own phones to sell for the walks ins ( first come first serve).

Yes correct at that store!:)

I Plan to Stick Around

@Indngyn

Pretty likely. I'm pretty sure that they'll have the regular walk in inventory but most of the units will be kept in the back for reservation system customers to pick up.
MI
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello markiskander

That is correct. That is how it works BUT mind you if there is a line up outside for customers to get one or to do whatever, you will need to wait in that line & then get yours. You can not skip that line to get it. Your device is saved with ur name on it & won't go to anyone else unless the 7 days have passed in which they are allowed to sell it to someone else then & only then.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the quick response meowmix.  I did do it through my account but I added a line instead of upgrade option.  So my place in line should still be good and there is nothing to worry about then?  I am excited so I just wish I could check out my status and make sure I am still there.  I thought #37 was pretty good - it was 3AM in Alberta so things were a little hazy.  I guess I will just wait until I get the order shipped email.  Will orders ship before the actual release date so they are at the store on Friday?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dazzer

The orders SHOULD be shipping out Starting Wednesday - Friday. So yours should be shipped out & u should get it Friday.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Excellent!  I am so excited.  My first upgrade in 4 years!  I have been waiting for this one for a long time.  PS.  I guess the phone customer service people cant tell me anything - they say they cant see the reservations or do anything with regards to a reservation.  Thanks again Meowmix - you rock!

I've Been Here Awhile

I even bought a strap so I can wear it on my wrist while I wait for the apple watch... OH YEAH!Smiley LOL

I Plan to Stick Around

Sup guys, here's a morale boost:

I checked back to the iPhone 5 launch thread and tracked my posts...

Rogers started shipping the iPhone 5 several days before launch. And the line number would reduce by a THOUSAND each DAY (almost every day through that pre-launch week), and that's with the somewhat slow rollout of the iPhone 5. There are reportedly far more devices this time around coming from Apple.

My friends, I don't think we will have to wait long at all. If you're in the top 1000-2000, then, BASED ON HISTORICAL DATA from previous launches, I expect your devices will ship before launch.

It's gonna be a fun week, guys.
MI
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dazzer

You are welcome!! haha very nice! I ordered a Spigen case just this morning 🙂 Neo Hybrid 😛
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello markiskander

Agreed with you!.  Apple is shipping 80 million units around the world so i am sure they will send many to Rogers.Rogers said that most of their shipment will be going towards the reservation SO most likely even if you are 500- 1,000 you SHOULD see it on Friday.  The problem was that last year with the 5S Rogers barely got any & the reservations half of them waited for weeks per say. Hopefully this does NOT happen this year i hope lol.

We all will see the iPhone if not Friday then a few days after. I am sure tho most of us like i have said many times will get them Friday 🙂