Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello matfigs

Hmm hopefully it works out!!:)

Haha they are always funny when you pull them out. Did it last night at work haha
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, looks like we both ordered the exact same phone - 6+ 128g in Space Grey! I'm all the way at #259 though (from #275 originally), thanks to the stupid glitch that allowed many people to order way before the 5am time that Rogers informed everyone. Reading some of the posts here, I can't say that I'm too confident about getting it on launch day, but if I don't, I'm hoping it'll be just be a couple of days or so after that, and not WEEKS later.

Say, you wouldn't happen to be thinking of canceling, are you? 😉
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kbffs

From what i have heard & know all of us if not most will be getting them if not Friday then on the weekend or a couple of days after. Apple has more then enough to ship & Rogers did say most of their shipment will be going to the reservation system.

haha nope i am going to keep it & not cancel it:P 😉

I Plan to Stick Around

Still sitting at #7 for the 64 gb gold iPhone 6 Plus, what about you guys?

I'm excited, just 6 more days!
And 4 more days till i can update my iPad Air to iOS 8 🙂
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Georgekhoshaba

I am still #11 for the 128GB iPhone 6 Plus Space Gray.

I know!! 6 more days until we get it & 4 more days until our iPads / iPods / iPhone's get ios8!!!
I Plan to Stick Around

Awesome! Aha we have to have ours by launch day with our numbers, if we somehow don't I'll probably go insane and start a riot LOL.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Georgekhoshaba

Hahaha tell me about it! i am still going to be waiting outside the Rogers store i usually go too as i know forsure they will be getting devices in & cases & accessories. Plus for sure ours will be shipped before Friday so even if the store has none, i will be getting mine 😛
I'm Here A Lot

Hey Meowmix,

If I'm 25th, will it be likely that I will get it on the first day? The reservations are for Rogers store, so its not first come first serve at Rogers stores, right? 

Also, I'm reserving it at a Rogers Plus store! Right?

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I reserved iphone 6 128GB and was number 37.  When I reserved (at 5AM EST) I chose "reserve as a new line" instead of upgrade.  I am looking to upgrade but I chose that because as I chose upgrade the system kept crashing.  However when I log into my account and click "device reservation" there is nothing showing my reservation status.  I have 3 lines under my account and each of them when I click device reservation they show as if I want to reserve another device.  Where do I need to look?  Please help.  Thanks.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello dazzer

It won't show it seeing as you picked that option. You will have to wait until Rogers sends you the email saying its been shipped out. the only ones that can see the reservations are the ones who did the reservation via their existing accounts.