Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Timcooper

Flextab & trade in are different. If you trade in your device during upgrade, the total cost of the phone will be added to the bill that your being charged for the new phone & upgrade. So they will take out lets say $140 from the total bill.

I would suggest doing what you said tho. Its up to you. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Regarding position in line and when you'll get it. It's funny because the iphone 6 64gb line seems to be the most popular one considering some people's high position, yet it's pretty obvious Apple will send Rogers way more than the highest position that I've seen. The only thing that causes doubt is the allocation per store. Some will obviously get tons more than others.

But yeah for instance someone above mentioned they are 600+ for a 64gb gold, apple will obviously give rogers more than that. Just gotta hope not a lotta people chose your store or they get a lot at that specific location lol.

/just a random thought

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello doodads

That could be true but some other users said the same thing last year as u did & in the end turned up that half of the reservations did not ship out due to the lack of shipments from Apple. This is the same thing that happened with the iPhone 5. Now Apple said they have gotten 80 millions iPhones for the world so lets see how much Apple gets of each model & color.

I do hope Rogers gets most of not all the shipments for the reservations ready for launch but only time will tell.
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

I am #2 in line for the Plus model, 128GB, in the silver/white and I will be picking it up Friday (19th) morning.

E-mail me if you're interested in purchasing it from me. (cost will be 1079 + tax + 200) and I live in Hamilton, Ontario but I guess I could ship it out too if you want it but are not local.

Thanks

e-mail is: daleymaddison@gmail.com

I Plan to Stick Around

@ meomix

Yeah that's true. I feel like They'll cover most at launch or close to it though.  From what I'm reading...if you have a 6+ and a high position....those people are going to need some patience.

Lets hope everyone gets theirs on launch for a happy ending 😛

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello doodads

I hope so they cover it all or close to it. Yeah if you do have the 6+ & have a really high number then they do need patience as even Apple said for that model it will be hard to get.

Agreed i do hope everyone gets theirs at or on launch & play with their toys 😛
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello petrovtan

Please remove your email from this post. You do not need random people emailing u with spam & other things.

Just have the users PM you & u can get the info from there. ITs easier & safer.
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello Meowmix ; like I said I've gotten conflicting reports from different agents concerning corporate plans, is this in writting somewhere ? How do you know 100% that I will be able to keep my current plan? Thanx
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kinghakushi

I have contacted Rogers business support my self & asked. I know a few people asked via Facebook & got that same answer. I can not seem to find the posts tho. When i do, i will post them. Plus other users on here have reported the same as well. Again i could be wrong but with getting told that, seeing & & hearing it that is what i go by with,
I Plan to Stick Around

Im 71 in spot for 6 plus. Think I'll get it friday too?