Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

hey guys, do yall know if I need to switch to a new plan for the iphone 6? I'm currently using my old iphone 4s with the older data plan, really dont want to upgrade to the $80 phone plan tho, mine is only like $60.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kevvv

Yes you do unfortunately. You need to contact Rogers to see if they can give you a plan that is $80 or more with what u want or pick one of the plans they have. Other carriers are starting to do the same now too.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

thanks for the quick reply, i guess same story goes for the 5s too then.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kevvv

This rule applies for any device you upgrade too. So yes it does count for the 5S as well.
I've Been Here Awhile

Meowmix; do you know for certain how the corporate plans work ? I pay 60 tax in for my plan with 6gb, will I have to change or not? I'm getting conflicting answers, who should I speak to?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Kinghakushi

Business & Corporate customers do NOT have to change their plans it seems. So you will be safe on that.
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm in position 643 for the 6 64gb Gold...Cat Sad  I'd be shocked if they get mine in on the launch day. Here's hoping!  

I Plan to Stick Around

I have a question related to the term upgrade. Is this the same thing as the flex tab and trade ins that is advertised with Rogers. My thought is I have about $170 left only three year contract for my iPhone 5. I received a quote from Rogers that stated I could get $140 trade in value but must convert my plan to a two year share all. ( Manitoban. Total cost unknown at this time ) My thought is that I will buy out the contract unlock it and sell it private. With the hope that I can keep my current plan. $67 taxes and fees all in.
Any thoughts?
Tim
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello fruity6677

Fingers crossed & hoping you will get it!:)
I Plan to Stick Around

By the way. I preordered two iPhone 6 plus 16gb. One as new customer 15 in line when ordered. The one I ordered on my account is same configuration in Space Grey currently 111 in line.
Tim