Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

tmoult, I'm now talking to a Rogers rep on Facebook. I think. (She's been away for a while.) If I find out anything different, I'll let you guys know.

Talking to Rogers reps is always an experience. It's like the head doesn't know what the butt is doing.
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, just saw your last post to me. Oh wow! Where did you find that information? Cool!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kbffs

Click the link http://www.rogers.com/web/support/wireless/reservation/370?setLanguage=en

You will see everything for the Reservation system there:)
Highlighted
I've Been Around

You can access your device reservation for a new line by clicking on the link in the confirmation email that was sent to you. On the right hand side of the email, It says login in to MY ROGERS. By clicking on this link it takes you to a device reservation screen where you can cancel your order.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello amc

It still shows nothing & even if you cancel the reservation, you can not cancel the line unless you call in or go to the store..

Hoepfully it starts working soon tho. My buddy tried it serveral times with all browsers & nothing.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey meowmix,

This is my first time reserving from Rogers.
Unfortunately due to my own technical issue, I was only able to get online till 7:30am and I'm now 1015 on the list for the space grey 64gb iphone 6+.

I was wondering when will be able to get a better idea of of we will receive it on launch day?
I keep seeing you say Monday Rogers starts doing stuff, what will they do? Do they start shipping out the iPhones? Will we see a change in our status?

Sorry if these questions have been asked before, but there is 180+ pages and I didn't have time to go through all of them lol

Thanks!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello BanAnAMONKEY

Honestly there is no idea. You might get it as its 50/50 right now. Rogers did say most of their shipment will go towards the reservation system & Hopefully we get them all.

Yes Rogers will start filling them on Monday or Tuesday when Rogers gets the shipment from Apple. It all depends when Apple sends them but starting Monday Rogers will change the status to IN PROGRESS meaning they have ur device.

No they will ship them either Wednesday or Thursday
I Plan to Stick Around

So if you get a "In progress" on either Monday or Tuesday then your looking good?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello BanAnAMONKEY

If you go IN PROGRESS status Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday Then you should be good. They will be working extra hard with UPS to ship them out for launch.
I'm a Senior Enthusiast

Moved up to number 20 for the the 64gb gold 6. Keep canceling people lol