Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello Qdiver

No need to thank me! Once again i am doing this for you guys! I love to help out and be here when needed ro answer questions!.

Have a goodnight:)
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Hello everyone,

Hoping someone might be able to answer my question: if I reserve the iphone through the residential portal, will I have problems when I pick it up because I have a corporate plan?

I switched to my company's corporate plan last year but my "my rogers" stayed residential, so I couldn't reserve the iphone through the business website. However, it worked fine through the residential "my rogers".

Thanks for your help!
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks Meowmix for the rapid response! 1 more question. When my number drops lower are those cancellations or are orders already being filled?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello gregjacobs

For now that means that people are cancelling their reservations. Rogers will start filling the reservations starting on Monday.
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Pirrip

You won't have a issue BUT u need to make sure the store u pick, can access ur corporate account as some stores have issues that can not.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks for the super-quick reply, Meowmix!

I picked a rogers plus store per your advice, so I should be ok, right?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Pirrip

You are welcome!!! That should be all good 🙂
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi Meowmix!

I am #721 - or at least I was this morning when I reserved the space grey 64 gb iPhone 6 Plus. I am a corporate client. Do you think I will get it on launch day? Also, where do I go to see my live placing in the queue. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Habsfan1

Unfortunately from what i know and is true, business and corporate customers will be getting their a bit after launch like a few days after. This happened with all the reservations i have noticed.

You need to log into your business account via Rogers business site and u will see it there.
I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks Meowmix! I hope it arrives sooner rather than later. It's a birthday gift.