Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello cdcd3

Unfortunately you can't change that. It will change it self when u keep posting.
I Plan to Stick Around

Question answered. Rogers just updated it and notified me by email Smiley Happy

Still cannot access My Rogers to see if my place in line has advanced. will have to check tomorrow. Patience is a virtue today for sure!!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello cdcd3

Yeah it seems like this is a test for everyone patience lol. Its been a hectic day to say the least
I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks meow... your answer came as I was typing my reply. Thx too for this forum. A real lifeline today Smiley Happy

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi,

I have an iphone 5s(On contract, just got it recently) on the new shared plans and an unlocked phone(this phone is month to month) as the second phone sharing the data, if I upgrade my second phone to the iphone 6 does that second phone be $80 insead of the add a device for $60 because it is on the new shared plans. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Was just a straight corporate plan. No discounts.
I Plan to Stick Around

When I go pick up my phone on Friday im looking to switch to a City of Toronto corporate plan... Do you guys think I should be fine in terms of getting the phone, or will Rogers jip me into getting a different plan in order to get the phone?

I Plan to Stick Around

Ive already dropped 20 spots since this morning...probably a trend for those above 500

I Plan to Stick Around

If my plan right now is $75 a month but i have $15 worth of add ons coming out to $90 plus tax, Do i still have to change to the share everything plan when the Iphone 6 comes out?

I'm a Senior Enthusiast

What I want to know is how many of the Bluetooth speakers is each store is getting.