Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rainforest88
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hi Meow. I checked with corporate today, and they said that I won't have to change any plans to upgrade to the iPhone 6. The $80 minimum doesn't apply.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello oliviada

You are welcome!. I have been using mostly android as well and the iPhone 6 Plus seems worth it!. I am sure you will end up getting it next Friday for sure! 🙂
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rainforest88

Yeah that is what i thought as i didn't see it anywhere for u guys. That's good then! 🙂
magrat22
I Plan to Stick Around

This is the part I hate, I'm all excited that I've ordered it but I have to wait a week...a whole week!! I know, I know, first world problems 🙂
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello magrat22

Haha tell me about it! We are like little kids wanting candy or cake hahahah. I honestly can't wait until Friday!
Doowapguy
I've Been Around

I am trying to book 2nd and 3rd iPhone 6's for my wife am daughter and now the system keeps telling me to come back in a few minutes - for the past 2 hours. What is up with this system. Do I wait until tomorrow? I did go to the Rogers store, but they said I have to book it online only.
magrat22
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meow,

So true. I actually ordered my case and screen protector before I even ordered the phone! Good thing I managed to get through all the chaos this morning and order it..lol. Now I need to go watch the keynote again to see what I'm getting. Why iPhones do this to me I seriously don't know. I really don't care about Mac upgrades or iPad ugrades but the phone I gotta have. There needs to be Apples Anonymous for us poor souls who can't say no 😛
baylismike
I Plan to Stick Around

Well MyRogers seems to be back up now but I can't see my reservation anywhere. I did click on the new line option last night but it said I was #41 and sent me an email. Am I able to check the status or no?
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Doowapguy

The Rogers stores won't reserve or pre order for anyone. The website is having alot of issues and it crashed in the morning causing the website not to function properly. You will need to wait until tomorrow and try again then.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello baylismike

The site may be up but it still has issues as i can tell. Some accounts aren't showing up, reservations aren't showing up. I would give it another few hours for everything to go back to normal.