OK, so get this.
- I woke up early this morning to use the reservation system for the corporate customers but as everyone knows it wasn't working. So, I tried and tried until 8am and then was one of the first to get through to the business customer reps.
- I ordered a 64gb iphone 6 space grey and had to upgrade my plan a bit to be eligible. Fine. I was 15th in line.
- Checked my email later in the day and I was 10th. Sweet. Then, I noticed that it was 64gb gold, not grey. If it were silver, I wouldn't care. I really don't like the gold.
- Called customer service later in the day to change it. She pulled up my file and there was a note from the original rep that said "customer wants spaceman grey" but she ordered the gold.
- I said that I didn't want to lose my spot in line. She said she was going to look into it and get back to me. While I was on hold, I had a patient emergency and had to leave. I was back in 5 minutes and she had hung up.
- I received an email saying that she changed my order to spaceman grey and that I was now 700th in line!!!
- They are now closed and I won't be able to talk to anyone before Monday.
- I wasted a lot of time over this already and am quite upset that they have made two mistakes.
Any advice from anyone?
Sorry last question does it also work if I just make a payment on my account in advance for the amount of the phone and flextab?
Thanks for your help.
Are you in Vancouver? Im in maybe 20th in line for it (64gb 4.7 64) & I dont want to upgrade my plan so I plan to buy it outright. If you are, maybe I can call in or something and ask them to put it under your name?
I successfully reserved myself an iPhone 6 - Silver - 16GB this morning. I was 67th in line.
I've been trying to access my account tonight to get any update on this, but everytime I log into My Rogers, I get redirected to Rogers' homepage.. No possible way to access My Rogers, it seems.
Anybody else with this problem?
Yeah, I'll keep the reservation on since I can't even get onto the site. But when I checked this morning, I was 22nd in line for it. Hopefully they can do something and you can get my spot! Do I get email notifications if you message me here? If they agree to it, shoot me a message and I will confirm with them if necessary!
Well, my contract ends in January, and I will lose my credits. So it'll be around 4 dollars more (since I'm switching my voice plan to a plan that contains caller ID, I currently pay $8)
I will buy the phone outright since it will save me money in a long run