Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello baylismike

Nope it will be added to your Rogers bill when you receive it next month.
baylismike
I Plan to Stick Around

I know the new phone will be added to by bill next month, but will my remaining flex tab balance from my last phone be added to my bill as well or is that required to be paid prior to upgrading?

Just want to be clear. Thanks.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello baylismike

As i said above it will be added on your next months bill. Both the phone price & flextab price will be added on your next months bill. You won't pay anything at the store.
astroduck
I Plan to Stick Around

So once I receive the new phone at a Rogers store, can I choose to purchase it outright rather than blind into a 2-year agreement?

Would Rogers unlock my phone right away if I do that?

I have a pretty good plan with Rogers and don't want to switch it.

AccordTR
I'm a Regular

For those that didn't reserve and decide to stand outside Rogers next Friday should read the following link. Rogers says a 'large' anount of phones are reservation only. I'm not saying stores won't have some, but I think it's safe to say it won't be many this year.

http://www.iphoneincanada.ca/carriers/rogers/rogers-iphone-6-orders-high-demand/
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello astroduck

Yes you can. You have a choice to buy it outright, upgrade your line or add a new line with it.

If you buy it outright, you must pay $50 to have them unlock it there. If you upgrade your account with it, the device must be on the account for 90 days ( 3 Months) & then they will unlock it.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AccordTR

That is something good to hear. At least they are giving lets say 50%-75% of their inventory to the reservation so that way we all can get them & the stores may get a few to nothing.

I like this idea but then again it seems a off as people will still wait outside & if stores do not have any, they lose a sell. Hmm.
Solaron
I Plan to Stick Around

Down to #38 now, I guess 4 people ahead of me have cancelled their 128GB Silver 5.5" 6 Plus phones since 4AM. xD

jon3084
I've Been Here Awhile

I reserved mine at 4:15 mtn this morning. 6 64gb space grey. I was at 860. I just checked and im at 839 now. Hopefully I get it at launch

gregwootton
I Plan to Stick Around

I was sure when I preordered I was 187, few hours ago was 181, and just now down to 179 for the 128GB space grey 6+