Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Position ~600 for a 6+ Space Grey.

Does this mean there are 600 reservations ahead of me in general or only for the 6+ Space Grey?

Also, does anyone know how many iPhones Rogers will be getting on release day?
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello xosugaxos

That number is for that specific model Canada wide. So you are #600 for the GB model you got for the 6+ Space Gray.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hi Meow. Do you know if corporate accounts need to upgrade their plans to $80 get the iPhone 6? I thought you might be following the thread more closely.

I Plan to Stick Around

Hi there,

I went through all the Shinanigans of reserving a phone this morning 3:07 Pacific time, finally got one.  I've received my congratulations e-mail that I have one reserved.  Where do I go to check the status of the order??

Thanks

Java

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Rainforest

There is mixed reaction on this. Some are saying they are being told they have too & some are being told they do not have. From what i personally know you do not hate too .
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello javaj

The site is having issues at the moment so you won't be able to log in & view it like you normally would.

You need to sign into My Rogers - Product & Services - Device Reservation. Then it will list it there & show you the # & device u got. The site is having issues so trying this will not work.
I Plan to Stick Around

How come I came online at 4:55am and registered for the iphone 6 64gb space grey and I got position 330? Was I really that slow, Will I get this come launch day

I Plan to Stick Around

Great...Thank you soooo much for all of your help.  I believe I am #129 in line for Gold 6, 16G.  Does this mean across Canada??? What do you this my chances are of seeing this phone in real life next week??  

Java

I'm a Reliable Contributor

i think it depends on province, it has to..if you change your province setting on the rogers page then look at the plans, nearly all provinces are "starting at" that horrid $80 for virtually no data, quebec is slightly cheaper, while manitoba & sask have the lowest "starting at" $60. i looked at other carriers bell, telus, they too are the exact same thing for the same provinces. looking online its said the reason for this is cause in MB & SK, theres a 4th competitor, mts & sasktel, which is the reason the big 3 are forced to drop price/increase data per dollar of the bill, & for quebec i think its telebec or something like that but there was some company buying out someone else which made their prices not as low as MB/SK but still slightly less than ON & the rest

im calling rogers shortly i want confirmation
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello xxterrencexx

Reason being is that the reservation system opened up at 3:15am EST. Some of us ( including me ) reserved out devices at that time.

I am 50/50on if you get it. It all depends on how many units Apple sends of each model to Rogers.