Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

With Rogers business orders, does anyone know what courier they use to deliver to the address? And do they provide a tracking number prior to delivery?

Thanks
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aasasa

They use either UPS or Canada post
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello TheDestroyer69

You reserve a phone & once its shipped to the store, you tell the store rep what you want to do with it. You can buy it outright at the store when you go get it. Online you can not do that.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Has anyone been able to reserve the iphone 6 online?  I have been trying all day....logging in and out, going the the reserve process but nothing gets completed.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meowmix,

Thanks for your help again,

it's the first time I preorder a device so i dont mean to be redundant!

I was the one who ordered iphone 6 64gb space grey, 96th in line, and on a bisuness account

you say the business account get their phones later, was just curious to how much later? are we talking days or weeks?

i thought that regular customers and business customers each have a seperate batch! is it just because they start by mailing the regular customers then they do the business customers

or do they mail all regular customers till they run out of stock and then, next batch the receive is for business customers?

Thanks again

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

cloudpump,

Really?! I just connected with them on facebook and had someone say they don't transfer resrved devices?  What do you think we should do?

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mikeyjwilson

Yes most of us have been able too. Some just did a few hours ago or still trying. I am #11 for the 128GB iPhone 6+ Space Gray.

Try another browser
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

#43 for iPhone 6 16GB Space Grey, put in the reservation around 3:40AM... Definitely gettng it on launch day.

It's usually easier to get an unlocked one from Apple, but the Apple Store app was very buggy. It eventually let me order one with a Sept. 19-23 ship date, but I didn't complete it since I already had the Rogers one reserved. The web site was a joke, never even loaded once... 😄

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello pat1977777

It could be a few days depending on the # you have. They do have separate batches BUT the business side has a bit more steps then regular side & you guys have also another layer of protection ( seeing as u guys are business & corporate customers. ) All in all it should all go out at the same time but doesn't:(
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Sugardaddy

Yea the Apple website did not go live until after the Rogers reservation system opened up at 3:15am EST lol. Also the Apple site was a mess. Apple really failed on this, this year. Their live streaming was a total mess & now this. Either way they sold out Quick & in record time as well.

I guess many wanted this one as they are bigger & different designs.