Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I remember back in september 2012 when I pre-ordered my black slate iPhone 5 32GB using the very same pre-order system on Rogers website, my place was around 1100 and I got the phone on launch day, if you guys want any reference.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Martindulde

That is good!! Glad u were able toSmiley Happy
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Georgekhoashaba

You are #7 for that specific model in Canada. So it's Canada wide.
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok thanks! 

The one I reserved under new customer was at #200, and the one under my account is #600.  Darn!  What do you think is the best way to contact them to cancel it? 

I Plan to Stick Around

Sweet, that's pretty darn awesome, thanks aha, looks like i'm gonna go grab it when the store opens.
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow I am currently #988! Is it likely that I will receive the phone on the 19th? I reserved it at a Rogers plus store as you suggested.

I Plan to Stick Around

That's really good to know, now i'm even more excited!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello HeavyD1981

Hmm. That's tough as u may not get it at launch Smiley Sad.
I Plan to Stick Around

iPhone 6+ 16GB Space Gray 526 in place

I Plan to Stick Around

I'm super upset, I was checking back throughout the night because even though rogers said they would be up and running at 6am, I know from past experiences that it can sometimes go online earlier. So at 4am I was ready and the second it hit 4 I refreshed and ordered my iPhone 6 64gb Slate Grey, got through the process in less than a minute and it gave me the spot #206. I told my buddy the site was up and he went on, had some problems but finished maybe 5 minutes later, he got #15. Then I hear about people pre ordering an hour later and getting numbers in the 80's. Rogers really screwed me on this, must have been a problem in the system. I know I'll still likely get it opening day but I should have been way closer to the front.