Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello tmoult

No need to thank me! Always here to help!. You won't be able to unfortunately. You will need to contact them to cancel it and do a new reservation.
Qdriver
I Plan to Stick Around

Actually I don't know about the others but I was told Future Shop won't be selling outright immediately. I looked at that option myself before I reserved this morning
Georgekhoshaba
I Plan to Stick Around

What i was wondering was since I reserved the iPhone 6+ 64 gb Gold and got #7, does that #7 mean 7th of that model in canada? Or 7th of that model in the store i'm going to pick it up from. Can i just go into the pick up store when it opens on launch day and grab my iphone with no problems whatsoever?
AccordTR
I'm a Regular

7th for that model in all of Canada. Yep walk in and pick it up. It will be busy so be prepared to wait thou.

Nixle32
I Plan to Stick Around

I remember back in september 2012 when I pre-ordered my black slate iPhone 5 32GB using the very same pre-order system on Rogers website, my place was around 1100 and I got the phone on launch day, if you guys want any reference.

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Martindulde

That is good!! Glad u were able to:)
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Georgekhoashaba

You are #7 for that specific model in Canada. So it's Canada wide.
tmoult
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok thanks! 

The one I reserved under new customer was at #200, and the one under my account is #600.  Darn!  What do you think is the best way to contact them to cancel it? 

Georgekhoshaba
I Plan to Stick Around

Sweet, that's pretty darn awesome, thanks aha, looks like i'm gonna go grab it when the store opens.
Harvey1881
I Plan to Stick Around

Wow I am currently #988! Is it likely that I will receive the phone on the 19th? I reserved it at a Rogers plus store as you suggested.