Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello everyone.

Anyone looking to get the iPhone 6 Plus via Apple is out of luck. It's been reported via Apple and Mobilesyrup that Apple Canada is sold out of the 6 Plus model.
I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meomix,

so I'm 96th on a business account, do you think I have a good chance of getting it on launch date?

I'm a Regular

Business accounts usually ship a bit later than regular accounts, been that way for years. That being said, you should be in the first batch of business phones shipped.

I Plan to Stick Around

Last year I was #1 in business for the Gold 64gb.. Mine shipped out over 5 weeks after launch.. Rogers is very good at taking care of their corporate customers!!!! I would expect just as much from them this year.. look how much care they took in ensuring the business reservation site would be up and running when reservations started
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm on the edge of my seat keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that my lame #253 is available on launch day. I keep checking for updates but I still can't access my account since the crash. I was finally able to log in but I can't actually click on my account, it takes me straight to the iphone page. 

I Plan to Stick Around

How do I check what place I am now?
I Plan to Stick Around

I checked out Telus' s preorder site and can I say its like 100 times more straight forward then Rogers stupid site.. no having to look for the links, trying to figure out where to go, no freezing up, just click on the phone and size you want, choose if you are an existing customer or new and boom.. Rogers once again showing how they are a model of efficiency and great customer service!!! I had a few friends who reserved with Telus early and there was no drama, whole process done in a matter of minutes.. Gotta love Rogers!
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aj85

Thank you! Smiley Happy honestly i hope everyone gets their toys next Friday and enjoys them!
I'm a Regular

Aj85

Just click the 'reserve' button on the main iphone 6 page. It will bypass the error loop.

I Plan to Stick Around

Wow, thats too bad, had no idea that the business customers got their phones later..

I ordered a common model (6, 64gb, space grey) hopefully I get it withing a week!