Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

So, I'm guessing I'm really lucky to have received a number of 828 for my reservation of the iPhone 6+ 64G or to even have been able to reserve, right? 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello rsxmachine 

At least you got something.  Many have waited all day and see in the 1,000+ and complained and got nothing unfortunately.  Hopefully all this madness and the site gets back to normal!  Rogers did say they are working on fixing the issues but there is no ETA.  Many can't even log into their accounts still. 

I Plan to Stick Around

site is back online, i ordered one i am 700th but i am sure i will be canceling as i will go the day after launch and i am pretty sure there will be some for sale

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jkanaris

Oh very nice! I am #11 for the 128GB iPhone 6 Plus Black
I Plan to Stick Around

I will be going to the Collingwood, Ontario Rogers store. Do you think there would be a chance to get a 128GB 6+ on launch day, probably around 5PM as I work that day? I do have one reserved, so if I can't I have that as plan B.

I Plan to Stick Around

i think you can forget launch day the line ups are insane and they usually dont know whats left. Go the next day i am sure if you go to major store they will have the 128 6+ available

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Spoiler

Question,

I'm a Rogers corporate customer who oredered this morning. I ordered by logging onto MyRogers and selecting the upgrade device option in my profile. Will this cause issues given I did it through my profile and NOT on the business reservation site?

#142 in line for Iphone 6 Plus 16GB Black

I Plan to Stick Around

Hey Meowmix, 

My bad, my original was a typo. I'm a lot higher 828 Smiley Sad

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello gregwootton

I dont think so around that time. It's first come first serve basis at the stores so they will most likely be sold out IF they get a low volume if them
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello Hghhh

It won't but u may get it later on after launch as u didn't reserve it but u did a upgrade straight for it. I could be wrong but this is how i have seen it from last year