Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Hello kbbfs 

I do believe so! Fingers crossed! 🙂 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Helpo sungod661 

Please watch what you say or how you respond on here towards me or other users.. Thanks. 

I did read and posted my thoughts and opinion.  Again i am not condescending nor am i blocking anyone from helping others.  I put my own time all day long for FREE to help each and Every single one out and to have you post that, is rude and not needed.  

sungod661
I Plan to Stick Around

I offered advice from past experience and you replied in an unbecoming way. Sorry to have taken the spolight from you for one sec there champ.

AccordTR
I'm a Regular

I would agree with sungod, he was just offering advice, and he is actually right. I also have been replied too by him in rude ways. I'm actually quite tired of it as well. There are A LOT of other people out there with inside/correct info.

If I post something I don't need you reposting the info as correct or your opinion. If I said it, leave it as mine

kbffs
I Plan to Stick Around

I just went back to the previous posts just to see what you guys are talking about. It doesn't seem to me that Meowmix was being rude though. He simply disagreed. Am I missing something here?

Anyway, moving on, the blasted site is still offline. Bleh.
wynterlu
I Plan to Stick Around

Who cares you two. You're splitting hairs. He has contributed more for years. Yes, you are both correct. *SOMETIMES* there is additional stock for those who want to buy our right but you will have to wait in that line (which is often shorter) but it's not a guarantee and trending isn't factual in regards to that repeating itself.
martindulude
I've Been Here Awhile

Currently 3h waiting on hold over the phone with business, I hope it'll answer any time soon

AccordTR
I'm a Regular

Parts of their server are down too, so that's part of the long wait. They are trying to restore it.
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello kbbfs 

I would just leave it alone.  It seems that even the good guys that help and put more effort and time then anyone else  get attacked for no reason.  Just let it go  

Anyways yea it seems like it's still offline.  Hopefully it comes back on as i have seen many upset customers on Facebook and Twitter. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello martindulde

Yeah i have seen others waiting for 4+ hrs over the phone and live chat.  Unbelievable to say lol. Hopefully someone comes on soon!