Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

No Meo, this morning Apple was 1-2 business days. Its been posted on sites that Apple Canada is sold out of 6+ now.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ah ok. Well, I guess it's going to be interesting to see if I get my 6+ first from Rogers or Apple at this point!
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

If i can offer some advice i have been through every launch of every apple prosuct and there is always phones available to buy of the top end in store the day after the launch. so the iphone 6+ 128 will be availabe for sure. this has held true with ebery roduct launch from apple

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix, I can't believe you are still here and providing as much help as ever. Bravo!

This was probably asked already but with the insane contract prices required for the i6, I think it's best for me to buy the phone outright. I attempted to buy the phone from Apple this morning but got all kinds of issues and now have one with a 3-4 week estimate. In the process I did also reserve one on Rogers site and am 35th in line for the i6+ 64GB Space Grey. Will I be able to walk into the Rogers Corporate Store and just buy the phone outright?

I am planning to still negoitate on a compatible plan with them but am pretty sure they won't be able to match anywhere near my current plan. Will this be a problem or will they flat out reject it and if so, can I point them to anything that tells them they have to sell me the phone regardless?

Appreciate the help!

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

That may be true but there is no way I'm waiting in any physical lines. I don't mind waiting a few weeks. Apple stores are general mad houses to begin with on normal days. I wouldn't want to be anywhere near one on a launch day! 🙂
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

no the next day there is no lines and they will have at least a few 128 iphone6 +, they always do

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello AccordTR 

At 8am Apple changed their ship status to that.  That is WHY i said this morning....  I will find the post and show u as well.  A few others posted it then too. 

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sungod661

Apple has over 1,000+ devices per model in hand and gets sold-out within the day.  So if u want to wait for more then 15+ hours for  one go ahead lol. 

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

So Meowmix, what you're saying is that you think there's still hope for someone like me who is #269 in line for the iPhone 6+? What do you think?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

meow you seem not to be able to read, i have bought a phone at apple( in montreal) a major store the day after launch every single time!!!! The day after launch there is always phones that dont get picked up or people balk at the 1200$ price tag for a unlocked phone. if you want a unlocked 128gb iphone 6+ i am 100% there will be some at major apple stores in major metropolitan areas because there alawas are. I know you know everything but maybe someone maybe able to offer advice as well. there was no need for you to be condesending..thx anyways