Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

I cant get access to my account details or reservation info. I keep getting an error saying its having a problem accessing my account... weird
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Cloudpump,

I currently have two identical reservations - one made as a new Rogers customer (#61) and the other one as an upgrade (#269 the last time I checked). I was going to call them and speak to someone about this, and what I have to do, but I haven't yet because I'm sure the phone lines are still crazy. I'll post here to let you know what the rep tells me.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Business system still says my account number is not recognized. What's up with that?! On hold with corporate on the phone.

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I don't know if this has just been my experiance but it has been absolutely terrible. I tried to reserve my phone (Business Customer) via My Rogers and for some reason the system would not let me get past the reservation stage. It kept receiveing an error saying my account information did not match, when clearly it did. 

I also have tried to go on Live Chat with a Rogers representative. I waited through the intial stage (25 min). Then when it had 1 min or less (Waited another 25 min). Then it connected (Waitied 20 min), then it disconnected.

It sounds like some people have had no issues but this is something Rogers should have down to a science. I'm told that the third party online support crashed and they are taking orders from customer over the phone.

You would think for a big product release like this Rogers would have a reliable system in place.  

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

yes you do it will change the price after a couple of days this is what our corporate rep told us.

I am #7 6+ Gold 128 gb corporate

Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello russ369

It says that for many and will say that for most of the day. They system are overloaded with people trying to reserve the device cause this to happen
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I'm new to this board , just preordered a iPhone 6 Plus 64gb silver with #403 number . Any chances of getting it on launch day ?
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

i can confirm to you all the reserve system for rogers is down in quebec

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

ok now whole system is offline .....

You've come to the right place, just at the wrong time. We're currently offline but promise to be back soon. Thank you for your patience.

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

BlueSky,

The only way it seems is to call in to business to get the phone ordered.  The online systems don't seem to work, but after you speak to them and get the order you'll be setup to login and see the reservation.

I just suceeded in getting Gold 128 (#17) and Silver 128 (#40) so it does seem to work if you wait long enough!  I used the clal back and it came much more quickly than the estimate.

Good luck to all!