Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Thank you. It did finally work. At #618 in the list, would I expect it on the first day?
I Plan to Stick Around

Anyone elses chat say 1 minute or less for the last 20 minutes?

I'm a Trusted Enthusiast

Yes! Speaking to loyalty and they're removing my Early Upgrade Fees! Plus lowering my monthly bill! I love when I call Rogers and someone nice picks up the phone!
I Plan to Stick Around

Meowmix and other Biz users.

the upgrade tab within the account takes you to a new link for the upgrade reservation.  From what I understand, this is to access the reservation account once it has been created. Its created AFTER you make a reservation hence when you want to go back and check you reservation, this is where you go.

On the phone this morning with the Biz consultant, he tried his own account number but that didnt work.  So first error on rogers side is that the link they gave is not correct and the second is even if you can get to the link, its not recoginizing legit accounts numbers.  The rep went to an internal link.  Once he created the reservation, i was emailed my new user name which was the email associated with my account, this was NOT my username.  In the same email, i was provided a new temp password to access the reservation account.  Now i can go to the upgrade link and put in the username and password and access the reservation.  Once your in the resrvation account, there is an option to add another reservation....but that doesnt work...uggg

So long story short, i think biz customers need to call in to get their orders in.  I called at 7:58am this morning knowing it would take a minute or 2 to press the right buttons and get to the rep at 8am otherwise you are rejected being too early.

4 phones on their way, position 2, 3, 7, and 8.  Biz customers are not resticted to number of units however only 2 units per order.  Someone else got 4, 5 and 6.

Thanks meowmix for the help along the way.  thankfully i am just a tad wired being up since 2:59 to unsucessfully get an unlocked apple (apple site down) unit but finally purchased at around 6am for launch day delivery.  alot of stress for nothing!  Off to work now.

good luck !

I've Been Here Awhile

@rb_toronto

I called at 7:59am. The CS rep told me I was her first call of the day. She took a looooong time...about 40 minutes.
I Plan to Stick Around

Question (because I've probably asked this before, but a few years ago):  What does it mean when our numbers move up?  Did people drop out?  I've gone from #417 to #407 in the past couple of hours (ordered an iPhone 6 Plus in 128 GB Space Grey).

I Plan to Stick Around

@darkdad, not only did mine say 1 min or less for 25 minutes, they then proceeded to disconnect me!
I Plan to Stick Around

graystone14, I got 4 =)
Highlighted
I've Been Around

I have a few questions.

I'm currently on the 6GB Super Plan for $65 a month and #182 on my device reservation.

When I go to pick it up can I pick the Month to Month to Month (It's the same price as the Apple Store)?

If I go with this optin do I get to keep my current plan instead of being forced into a new plan and would the iPhone 6 Plus be unlocked since I'm purchasing it for full price.

I've Been Around

Hey guys quick question for you because the Live Chat was not helpful.

So at 5 am EST when trying to reserve an iPhone the 'Reserve to Upgrade' button was not working with my account and it kept saying please try again later. Being my impatient self, I chose the 'Reserve to add a line' button instead and got #12! When that phone arrives can't i just say what my issue was and they'll set it up as an upgrade? Would I have to canel a line and then add that one to my account?

Any advice would be perfect!

Thanks guys!