Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexx03
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Apple iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Questions / Reservation numbers!.

guess i will just hope for the best then!!

thanks

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello alexx03

I will keep my fingers crossed!! You are welcome!
aj85
I Plan to Stick Around

When I spoke with a Roger rep yesterday, he told me if I reserve it in the specific store they'll hold my reservation there. What the? Are the chances higher if I reorder and have it delivered to me directly? 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello aj85

You are confusing your self real bad right now. Okay the reservation system has a set amout for them. Now when you reserve the device & pick a store. Your device will go to that store & they will hold it for u.

The store on the other hand will be getting 4-5 of each model & color to sell to the walk ins & people that just come by to get one.

Your device at the store will be there for U. The store numbers have NOTHING TO DO with your reservation number.
mrzippy
I've Been Here Awhile

Thx meowmix - now I can't get in again. Guess it's jammed
Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello mrzippy

You are welcome!. Most likely its jammed with everyone trying to access it. It will; be like this all day lol.
torontogamblers
I Plan to Stick Around

Meow...
Any advice on store location? I'm currently #280 for a 6+ 64gb space grey. I chose a rogers plus location in Oakville (mall). Should I choose a location likely to get more stock, or a small location with less customers?
aj85
I Plan to Stick Around

Ohhhh okay! So they do hold it for the reservation people? I guess my confusion is, if I reserved it and go in at lunch will they have one set aside or will the regular walk-ins have taken them all by that point. 

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello torontogamblers

That should be fine. It does not matter how much sock the store gets as those devices they get, will be for walk ins. Yours should go there at launch hopefully!
Dsburfitt
I Plan to Stick Around

2 Questions;

The Reservation number I recieve, is that by store or total reservations made Rogers-Wide?

Is the iPhone 6+ coming out same date as the iPhone 6? I ask because on the Apple Store, it seemed that the 6+'s are coming out 3-4 weeks, while the 6's are on 19th or 7-10 days for sold out categories.

I hope its not a similar story for rogers reserve system 😞